Interested in being a sponsor?
As Montana’s most notable annual educational leadership event, a Platinum Level Sponsorship of MCEL can provide your organization with an entry point in establishing valuable contacts and developing relationships with key education leaders. We have made changes to increase value to those selecting our exclusive MCEL Platinum Level ($5,000) Conference Sponsorship. If you have questions about sponsoring at MCEL 2020, please contact Gary Wagner by calling 406-442-2510.2020 Sponsorship information:
Conference Underwriter – Diamond Level - $12,500
Our highest level of visibility is reserved for up to five Conference Underwriters (MCS, MSGIA, MTSUIP, MUST, ISBC). The cost for designation as a conference underwriter is $12,500 and gets you continuous and prominent visibility on par with the organizations providing MCEL, throughout the event.
Conference Sponsor – Platinum Level - $5,000
There are six Platinum Level Conference Sponsorship available limited to only one conference sponsor in each of the following categories:
- Financial Services (e.g., banking and investing)
- Building Industry Trades and Professions (e.g., architects, engineers, builders)
- School Data Systems
- Instructional Leadership
- School Safety Technology
New opportunities and options for increasing your visibility before and interactions with public school leaders in Montana as one of the six Platinum Level Sponsors of MCEL will include:
Year-round recognition in MCEL publications and communications.
- Featured graphics on MCEL.org with your logo and a website link.
- Complimentary participation in and personal recognition at all MCEL events, including group meals, receptions, and general sessions.
- The opportunity to provide topical sessions for MCEL attendees.
- The opportunity to communicate with MCEL attendees before, during, and after each MCEL, including a display table in the lobby during the entire conference.
- A dedicated MCEL staff member as your personal liaison for all things MCEL.