November 3, 2017
Dear Past Exhibitors of the Montana Conference of Education Leadership,
The joint sponsors of the Montana Conference of Education Leadership (MCEL) (consisting of MASBO, MREA, MTSBA and SAM) have appreciated your past participation as exhibitors at MCEL. As we work to continue to make MCEL an impactful and worthwhile learning event for school leaders in Montana, we have come to recognize it is time for a reboot of format and focus of MCEL.
Our members have consistently and increasingly called for expansion of learning opportunities which has led us to the decision to recapture the conference space previously set aside for exhibitors. This decision has been made to further learning opportunities for our members. As a result, we are ending the use of exhibitor booths at future MCEL conferences.
This change will not end your opportunities for interaction and networking with school leaders. We encourage you to continue your involvement in conference offerings and use of available exhibitor booth options with each individual organization at their respective membership events.
We have made changes to increase value to those selecting our exclusive MCEL Platinum Level ($5,000) Conference Sponsorship, limited to only one conference sponsor in each of the following categories:
- Financial Services (e.g. banking and investing)
- Building Industry Trades and Professions (e.g. architects, engineers, builders)
- School Data Systems
- Instructional Leadership
As Montana’s most notable annual educational leadership event, a Platinum Level Sponsorship of MCEL can provide your organization an entry point in establishing valuable contacts and developing relationships with key education leaders who make purchasing decisions totaling over $250 million each year.
New opportunities and options for increasing your visibility before and interactions with public school leaders in Montana as one of the five Platinum Level Sponsors of MCEL will include:
- Year-round recognition in MCEL publications and communications
- Featured graphics on MCEL.org with your logo and website link
- Complimentary participation in and personal recognition at all MCEL events, including group meals, receptions, and general sessions
- The opportunity to provide topical sessions for MCEL attendees
- The opportunity to communicate with MCEL attendees before, during, and after each MCEL
- A dedicated MCEL staff member as your personal liaison for all things MCEL
Thank you for your past participation as an exhibitor at MCEL. We wish you the best in your efforts to support Montana’s public schools with high quality products, programs, and services!